PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS ON PREORDER EXPECTED ARRIVAL IS MID MAY.
Bohemian Sands Snap Baby Carrier by Zarpar Bebe
Colour | Bohemian Sands
A simplified Baby Carrier design, ergonomically shaped, providing optimum support and security for baby and carer. Perfectly lightweight, these carriers are the ultimate accessory for summer adventures.
Used from 3-4 Months and up. For babies who already have strong head control.
1. Ergonomic M-position seat
Supports safe development for baby’s body
2. Multiple ergonomic positions
Front carry, Hip Carry and Back carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
(please note you cannot carry in forward facing position with this carrier)
3. Fully Adjustable padded shoulder straps
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers.
Straps cross in an "X" across your back to help evenly distribute the weight of your baby promoting better posture for the wearer.
Buckles secure at the front for total simplicity.
Discreetly breastfeed on the go with a simple adjustment of the straps
High performance foam through the shoulder straps that allow a snug and secure fit molding to your body without added bulk
4. Wide padded waistband & extra leg padding
Provides superior comfort for longer wearing to help evenly distribute weight.
Padded leg opening for your baby's comfort.
5. Permanent hood
Comes with permanent elasticized hood to support baby's head while sleeping, sun, wind or rain protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding.
6. Breathable & lightweight material
Made using soft and breathable 100% Linen ensuring total durability making sure you and bub stay cool.
Front panel made from handwoven Allo & Cotton sourced from the rural regions of Nepal.
HOW TO VIDEOS |
FRONT INWARD FACING
THINGS TO NOTE |
- This Carrier is NOT designed to support Newborn Babies.
- Use this carrier for children 5.4 to 15.9 kgs
- This Carrier is NOT designed to wear your baby in a front forward facing position.
- Back Carry position is for children 6+ months who can sit unassisted with strong head and upper body control.
- When wearing a child on your back, frequently look at yourself when passing a window or another reflective object. Or ideally have someone check for you.
- The seat panel must reach to the knee and not beyond. If the panel extends beyond the knee, this will indicate your child is still too small for the carrier.
- For all babies, but especially infants under 4 months, remember to always keep the face uncovered and visible.
- When carrying babies under 4 months, position their heads to one side and monitor breathing. Grunting may indicate breathing distress and should be removed from the carrier.
- Please check your carrier regularly for any damage that may affect the quality and safety.